2007年4月17日 星期二

我的期中作文

My teacher let us read " A Psalm of Live ". Among , Iobtain many inspiration , because in the article mentions many people live the truths. The affiliation by recited the article to let me undersand the article significance. And lets my English ability be progressive. In the article mentioned " Let the dead pass bury its dead ! Act - act in the living Present ". Let my impression be protound.

The ancient said : " The pain passes , but the beauty remains. " Yesterday matter already passed, tomrrow will be new day. This day will be able to have a new start.

My merit has in a lively way , pleasant is intimate with , like the micro-organism , and so on. I like theanimal very much , also wants to raise the animal. I also have many intimate good friends.

My shortcoming has indecisive , is whooly absorbed unable wholly absorbed , to be easy to have afit of temper. I am diligently wanting to correct these shortcomings.

沒有留言: